DiRAC is creating an environment where scientists can harness interdisciplinary expertise to solve some of the most difficult questions facing Astronomy today. It provides an interaction space between Astrophysics, Computer Science, Statistics, and other disciplines. It is a place where ideas across many disciplines come together and mature; a laboratory for devising new ways of extracting knowledge from complex systems by bridging disciplines and developing a fundamentally new way of science through computation.
- 2023 DiRAC Postdoctoral Fellowship
- 2023 LSSTC Catalyst Fellowship. This year DiRAC is eligible to host a postdoc through this unique program. As one of the LINCC Hub institutions, Catalyst Fellows at UW are awarded 4-year positions!
- Senior Manager for the LINCC Frameworks Project
- 2022 DiRAC Postdoctoral Fellowship
- 2022 Postdoctoral Fellowships in Software and Science with the LSST
- Software Engineer (Multiple Openings)
- Research Scientist/Engineer (Multiple Positions)
DiRAC Faculty mentor a number of students at UW astronomy and physics departments. If you’re interested in graduate work in DiRAC, consider applying to become a graduate student at UW.